Cristiano Ronaldo:

“My future?, I have been playing at the highest level for 18 years & more. It doesn’t really bother me very much. If I was 18 or 19 years, I don’t think I would sleep thinking about the future. Now, I’m 36. If I’m staying here? It doesn’t matter this days. What happens will be for the batter. Now I’m focused on the European Championship 2020, I want to win and I want to have positive thoughts from the first to the last game in the tournament.;; “I feel very much comfortable playing up front, as always i was!!! Left, right, front, back, wherever it’s best to help the team win tournament. That’s the most important thing i receive, Regardless of the fact that I play in the position& that I like the most. Any position suits me. The important thing is to win and help the national team.”

Comments